: : crazybrave has moved to <a href="http://crazybrave.net">http://crazybrave.net/</a>: Unruly cock lopped

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Unruly cock lopped


Take a bow. Posted by Hello

Despite some calling around last night, I had to take Wickham around to my bloodthirsty sister this morning (after, would you believe, a little weep - I didn't tell her that).

She had that scary bloodthirsty look in her eyes again, and three books open to "How to kill chickens" on the lounge. I told her I'd posted about Shaggy the lamb and her eyes glinted even more fiercely. "I've been giving him rosemary!"

I was looking for a horoscope link to tease outed Taurean, Chris Sheil, when I found this one for me -

A poultry expert has come up with a revolutionary use for the feathers that are left over when chickens are slaughtered. David Emery has built a machine to turn the damp, dirty refuse into a strong, light fiber that's suitable for making auto parts and medical instruments. I believe you will possess a similar capacity for ingenious transformation in the coming weeks, Cancerian. Though your work may not always be fun or easy, you will be an alchemical wizard with the power to metamorphose muck and dregs into useful stuff.

I went out with a rocket scientist in Brazil once who proudly showed me a (predictably ugly) ute made of banana fibres. Is that what they mean?