: : crazybrave has moved to <a href="http://crazybrave.net">http://crazybrave.net/</a>: re: meme

Monday, May 30, 2005

re: meme

Mark has passed me this meme, and I am now forced to disclose my general incompetence in the field of digital music. Oh, well.

Total volume of music files on my computer

91.1 mb. That is all.

(It's a laptop, you see, and I always use it right next to the stereo, and my CD burner is crook, so why bother?)

The last cd I bought

For me was The Mars Volta "Frances the Mute"

Song playing right now

Blissful silence. Sleeping toddler. The theme from "Brum".

Five songs that I listen to a lot…

"I washed my hands in muddy water" - Elvis

Quite nuts for this at the moment, and rarely take it off.

"Dust" - Ataxia
I've only just been able to start listening to this again. I couldn't bear it for a while because O horribly overplayed it for a couple of months just after we got it.

"Lovin' in my baby's eyes" - Eric Bibb
Sadly Tilley's was sold out for both nights when he was in town last month. I will not be making that mistake again.

"Hope" - John Frusciante
I resisted making all these songs by John Frusicante, but had to put the best from his latest solo album in. (Oh, and that one by Ataxia too.)

"Baa Baa Black Sheep" - Sage

This is the first song he knows all the words to. He's very proud, and looks at me expectantly for the ridiculous praise he inevitably receives.

Passing baton to:

Mindy and DestructoMeg, Nick Crustacean and Ampersand Duck.