: : crazybrave has moved to <a href="http://crazybrave.net">http://crazybrave.net/</a>: Selling the sizzle and not the sausage

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Selling the sizzle and not the sausage

I had a little operation last week - and thank you so much Steev, for sending me prize winning illustrations of the particular procedure I had. A much more appropriate gift was a big fat Cosmo magazine from my friend Rach. (She hadn't even opened the sealed section to see if she could tell just by looking at people in the buff who their partner was and what they liked to do in bed. I got most of the couples right, but who can pick a lap dancing freak from a marathon foreplay vanilla crew at first glance?)

I read one of these magazines about once every five years, and thoroughly enjoy it. A gutful of excellent medication and this one was going swimmingly - until page 179 when I saw this:

wonders, never ceasing


I am no genius with the scanner, so you'll have to take my word for it that you have only until 30 December 2005 to fashion a Christmas decoration from a Libra tampon and email them a picture. You could win a $500 shopping voucher! They don't say where from, but I'm guessing probably not Bunnings. In case you're very keen and artistically and seasonally minded, you can send your creation to libraangel@sca.com

Of course this is an utterly stupid campaign, but I will say one thing in their favour. At least they're not stuck up cunts.


* Further astonishment at the mysteries of marketing can be had at For Battle, and thanks to anti ob for the ready made post title!