: : crazybrave has moved to <a href="http://crazybrave.net">http://crazybrave.net/</a>: Ma-ma! You gotta lotta esplainin' to do!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ma-ma! You gotta lotta esplainin' to do!

One of my dearest friends in the whole wide world has recently found out she is pregnant, which is rather a surprise but a welcome one. As she said, she is 37 and if she waits any longer will no doubt have mongoloid twins. We talk like that amongst ourselves, you see, although I suppose I'm taking liberties by reporting it here.

Anyhoo, SHE IS ABOUT TO MAKE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE! One just pointed out to me when having a good old gossip sharing the happy news with a mutual friend. You see, if it's a girl, she plans to call her Daisy. I think Daisy is a fine name and very much suits the child's surname to be. BUT IT'S THE MIDDLE NAME! Now there is nothing at all wrong with the name "Inez"(or however it would be spelled). It's just that "Daisy Inez" sounds horribly like ...




Babalu indeed! So how should I tell her?