: : crazybrave has moved to <a href="http://crazybrave.net">http://crazybrave.net/</a>: The dying whimper of Pandagate ...

Monday, November 29, 2004

The dying whimper of Pandagate ...

From the referral tracker, I found abulsme.com

It said:

OK. So for the last year or so, when I've looked at stats or logs from my site, I've actually looked at filtered logs, with just the hits to actual PAGES. Yesterday I decided, for the first time in ages, to look at the FULL logs. I found some fun things.

Just like the picture of Sara was in the email going around, several other of my pictures are in use on other websites. For now, I'll highlight the ones I found from looking at the full logs for my website for 11 Nov 2004 (UTC of course). These are fun! (Listed in order by the first time each appeared in the log during the day.)

#1) 00:10:55 UTC CrazyBrave: They use my picture of a sad panda to illustrate a point about "PandaGate". PandaGate is apperantly some sort of scandal going on in Australia. The sad panda is very sad. I found it on the ground by the dumpster in the rain one day. I almost saved it from its fate, but in the end I just took pictures. And now it is immortal!


My sister told me, after seeing her compost bin on the internet, that I needed a new hobby. Not as badly as this guy does.